Herb Source: Citrus aurantium L.
Active Ingrednet: Nobiletin, Tangeratin
Part Used: Fruit
Specification: 30%, 40%, 60%, 90%
Appearance: Light Brown-green to Light Yellow Fine Powder
Test Method: HPLCSend Inquiry
Polymethoxylated flavones is a special types of citrus-derived flavonoids, known as polymethoxy flavonoids, especially nobiletin and tangeretin, are inversely associated with cardiovascular disease. Previous studies have shown them to be effective in lowering cholesterol in humans as well as helping to prevent the accumulation of LDL cholesterol in the lining of arteries.
PMFs are a goup of methoxylated phenoli compounds found exclusively in tissues and peels of Citrus reticulata (Tangerine), Citrus Paradis(Grapefruit), Citrus Sinensis(sweet orange) and citrus aurantium l.sour orange), these various citrus species show very high variability in their content of PMFs.
1. Polymethoxylated flavones powder can be a marker of citrus classification;
2. According to analyzing the composition of polymethoxylated flavonoids in fruit juices, we can check out the counterfeit or inferior lemon juice products;
3. Polymethoxylated flavones can reduce the aggregation of red blood cell in human body and lower blood cell sedimentation rate;
4. Polymethoxylated flavonoids can induce that white blood cells inhibit the growth of HL 60 leukemia cells;
5. Polymethoxylated flavones can be used for anti-cancer by dissolving cancer cells; good for blood circulation of coronary heart disease (CHD) patients;
6. Polymethoxylated flavonoids can be used as cardiotonic;
7. Polymethoxylated flavones has biological activities of antiviral and antibacterial.
1. Polymethoxylated flavonoids can be used in medicines in pharmaceutical field.
2. Polymethoxylated flavones can be added in health care products and supplement field.
3. PMFs can be used in food and beverage field.
25kg/Fiber Drum (35 cm* 53 cm), Double plastic bag inside;
1Kg/Aluminum foil bag, with single plastic inside, and carton outside;
And other package, or as your requirements.
Delivery: Sea/ Air Shipping & International Express
Shipping Time: 2-3 working days after payment
Storage: Kept away from strong light and heat.
Shelf Life: 24 months
Q1: Are you manufacturer or trading company for Polymethoxylated Flavones?
A:We are trader with ISO22000,Kosher,Halal,HACCP certified over 10 years.
Q2:How can we guarantee you receive a good quality Polymethoxylated Flavones?
A: Our own factory comply to GMP standard and run with strict quality control,every batch of the product must be tested and ensure the quality before shipment.
Q3: What’s the delivery and shipping of Polymethoxylated Flavones?
A:For sample,around 1-3days to be sent out upon receipt of payment by
DHL,Fedex,TNT,UPS,EMS or SF.
For small order, please expect 3-7days by DHL. FedEx,TNT,UPS EMS or SF.
For bulk order, around 2 weeks to finish production from order confirmation,will be delivered by air or sea as customer requested.
Q4: Can I get some sample to test the quality?
A: Of course you can, a 20g-30g free sample is available for you to test.
Q5: What’s the payment?
A: We accept T/T,L/C,D/A,D/P,Western Union,Paypal.
Q6:What is your package and storage?
A:25kg per paper drum with double layer poly bag inside.
Store in cool and dry place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Q7:What is your return service policy?
A: We offer a 45days guarantee on receipt of goods without any damage to packing. We will return your money if our products don’t conform to your approved quality.