Herb Source: Citrua aurantium L.
Part of Used: Fruit
Specification: 99%, 98%, 95%, 90%
Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
Test Method: HPLC
CAS#: 520-27-4Send Inquiry
Diosmin, Micronized, Diosmin Hesperidin
Diosmin is a naturally occurring flavonoid glycoside that can be isolated from various plant sources or derived from the flavonoid hesperidin. Diosmin was first isolated in 1925 from Scrophularia nodosa, and first introduced as a therapeutic agent in 1969. Diosmin is a biogenic amine derived by extracting hesperidin from Citrus Aurantium L., followed by conversion of hesperidin to diosmin. Diosmin is considered to be a vascular-protecting agent used to treat chronic venous insufficiency, hemorrhoids, lymphedema, and varicose veins. As a flavonoid, diosmin also exhibits anti-inflammatory, free-radical scavenging, and antimutagenic properties. Diosmin has been used for more than 30 years as a phlebotonic and vascular protecting agent, and has recently begun to be investigated for other therapeutic purposes, including cancer, premenstrual syndrome, colitis, and diabetes.
1. Diosmin prolongs the vasoconstrictor effect of norepinephrine on the vein wall, increasing venous tone, and therefore reducing venous capacitance, distensibility, and stasis.
2. Diosmin increases the venous return and reduces venous hyperpressure present in patients suffering from CVI.
3. Diosmin improves lymphatic drainage by increasing the frequency and intensity of lymphatic contractions, and by increasing the total number of functional lymphatic capillaries.
4. Diosmin powder with hesperidine decreases the diameter of lymphatic capillaries and the intralymphatic pressure.
5. At the microcirculation level, diosmin reduces capillary hyperpermeability and increases capillary resistance by protecting the microcirculation from damaging processes.
6. Diosmin reduces the expression of endothelial adhesion molecules,and inhibits the adhesion, migration, and activation of leukocytes at the capillary level. Diosmin powder leads to a reduction in the release of inflammatory mediators, principally oxygen free radicals and prostaglandins.
1. Diosmin can be used as raw material for medicines in pharmaceutical field.
2. Diosmin can be used as raw material in health care product and supplement field.
25kg/Fiber Drum (35 cm* 53 cm), Double plastic bag inside;
1Kg/Aluminum foil bag, with single plastic inside, and carton outside;
And other package, or as your requirements.
Delivery: Sea/ Air Shipping & International Express
Shipping Time: 2-3 working days after payment
Storage: Kept away from strong light and heat.
Shelf Life: 24 months
Q1: Are you manufacturer or trading company for Diosmin Extract?
A:We are trader with ISO22000,Kosher,Halal,HACCP certified over 10 years.
Q2:How can we guarantee you receive a good quality Diosmin Extract?
A: Our own factory comply to GMP standard and run with strict quality control,every batch of the product must be tested and ensure the quality before shipment.
Q3: What’s the delivery and shipping of Diosmin Extract?
A:For sample,around 1-3days to be sent out upon receipt of payment by
DHL,Fedex,TNT,UPS,EMS or SF.
For small order, please expect 3-7days by DHL. FedEx,TNT,UPS EMS or SF.
For bulk order, around 2 weeks to finish production from order confirmation,will be delivered by air or sea as customer requested.
Q4: Can I get some sample to test the quality?
A: Of course you can, a 20g-30g free sample is available for you to test.
Q5: What’s the payment?
A: We accept T/T,L/C,D/A,D/P,Western Union,Paypal.
Q6:What is your package and storage?
A:25kg per paper drum with double layer poly bag inside.
Store in cool and dry place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Q7:What is your return service policy?
A: We offer a 45days guarantee on receipt of goods without any damage to packing. We will return your money if our products don’t conform to your approved quality.