Specification: Hyoscyamine 1.0%, 1.2%
Appearance: Yellow Brown powder
Mesh size: 80 Mesh
Used Part: Whole herb
Grade: Pharmaceuticals Ingredients
Test Method: HPLCSend Inquiry
Belladonna Extract is a branching herbaceous perennial, often growing as a subshrub, from a fleshy rootstock. Atropa belladona is rarely used in gardens, but, when grown, it is usually for its large upright habit and showy berries.
Belladonna Extract, commonly known as belladonna or deadly nightshade, is a perennial herbaceous plant in the family Solanaceae. Before the Middle Ages, it was used as an anesthetic for surgery; the ancient Romans used it as a poison.
The genus name Atropa comes from Atropos, one of the three Fates in Greek mythology, and the name "bella donna" is derived from Italian and means "beautiful woman" because the herb was used in eye-drops by women to dilate the pupils of the eyes to make them appear seductive.
1. Belladonna Extract contains Hyoscyamine,which is used to provide symptomatic relief to various
gastrointestinal disorders including spasms, peptic ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, diverticulitis, pancreatitis, colic and cystitis.
2. Hyoscyamine has also been used to relieve some heart problems, control some of the symptoms of
Parkinson's disease, as well as for control of respiratory secretions in palliative care.
3. It may be useful in pain control for neuropathic pain treated with opioids as it increases the level of analgesia obtained. Several mechanisms are thought to contribute to this effect. The closely related drugs atropine and scopolamine and other members of the anticholinergic drug group like cyclobenzaprine, trihexyphenidyl, and orphenadrine are also used for this purpose.
4. When hyoscyamine is used along with opioids or other anti-peristaltic agents, measures to prevent
constipation are especially important given the risk of paralytic ileus.
1. Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry;
2. Applied in the health product field;
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field.
25kg/Fiber Drum (35 cm* 53 cm), Double plastic bag inside;
1Kg/Aluminum foil bag, with single plastic inside, and carton outside;
And other package, or as your requirements.
Delivery: Sea/ Air Shipping & International Express
Shipping Time: 2-3 working days after payment
Storage: Kept away from strong light and heat.
Shelf Life: 24 months
Q1: Are you manufacturer or trading company for Belladonna Extract?
A:We are trader with ISO22000,Kosher,Halal,HACCP certified over 10 years.
Q2:How can we guarantee you receive a good quality Belladonna Extract?
A: Our own factory comply to GMP standard and run with strict quality control,every batch of the product must be tested and ensure the quality before shipment.
Q3: What’s the delivery and shipping of Belladonna Extract?
A:For sample,around 1-3days to be sent out upon receipt of payment by
DHL,Fedex,TNT,UPS,EMS or SF.
For small order, please expect 3-7days by DHL. FedEx,TNT,UPS EMS or SF.
For bulk order, around 2 weeks to finish production from order confirmation,will be delivered by air or sea as customer requested.
Q4: Can I get some sample to test the quality?
A: Of course you can, a 20g-30g free sample is available for you to test.
Q5: What’s the payment?
A: We accept T/T,L/C,D/A,D/P,Western Union,Paypal.
Q6:What is your package and storage?
A:25kg per paper drum with double layer poly bag inside.
Store in cool and dry place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Q7:What is your return service policy?
A: We offer a 45days guarantee on receipt of goods without any damage to packing. We will return your money if our products don’t conform to your approved quality.