Herb Source: Crataegus pinnatifida Bunge
Part Used: Fruit
Active Ingredients: Hawthorn Flavone
Appearance: Brown powder
Specifications: Hawthorn Flavones 10%-80%, 10:1
Test Method: UVSend Inquiry
Hawthorn Berry Extract, Hawthorne Leaf Extract, Hawthorn Total Flavones Flavonoids, Crataegus Pinnatifida Extract
Hawthorn (Crataegus species), is part of a genus of spiny shrubs and trees native to temperate regions in the Northern Hemisphere in Europe, Asia, and North America. Hawthorn extract is widely used for the early stages of heart disease and is endorsed, it can promote the health of the circulatory system and has been found useful in treating angina, high blood pressure, congestive heart failure and cardiac arrhythmia. Hawthorn fruit extract has been found to strengthen the heart and stabilise it against arrythmias.
1. Natural hawthorn extract powder can improve the tolerability of myocardium to hypoxia and act against cardiac infarct like propanolol.
2. Hawthorn berry extract is used for dilating coronary artery and improving the vitality of myocardium.
3. Hawthorn leaf extract decrease blood lipids, blood pressure and the cerebral vascular resistance.
4. Hawthorn extract powder against arrhythmia, especially atrial or ventricular premature beats, but have no effect on effect on atrial fibrillation.
5. Hawthorn fruit extract can significantly suppress the platelet aggregation induced by collagen.
1. In food field, natual hawthorn extract is mainly used as a functional food additives, added into a various of food.
2. In health care products and supplement field, hawthorn extract powder can be used in health product as a wide range of raw materials.
3. For pharmaceutical field, hawthorn leaf extract powder is used as raw material.
25kg/Fiber Drum (35 cm* 53 cm), Double plastic bag inside;
1Kg/Aluminum foil bag, with single plastic inside, and carton outside;
And other package, or as your requirements.
Delivery: Sea/ Air Shipping & International Express
Shipping Time: 2-3 working days after payment
Storage: Kept away from strong light and heat.
Shelf Life: 24 months
Q1: Are you manufacturer or trading company for Hawthorn Extract?
A:We are trader with ISO22000,Kosher,Halal,HACCP certified over 10 years.
Q2:How can we guarantee you receive a good quality Hawthorn Extract?
A: Our own factory comply to GMP standard and run with strict quality control,every batch of the product must be tested and ensure the quality before shipment.
Q3: What’s the delivery and shipping of Hawthorn Extract?
A:For sample,around 1-3days to be sent out upon receipt of payment by
DHL,Fedex,TNT,UPS,EMS or SF.
For small order, please expect 3-7days by DHL. FedEx,TNT,UPS EMS or SF.
For bulk order, around 2 weeks to finish production from order confirmation,will be delivered by air or sea as customer requested.
Q4: Can I get some sample to test the quality?
A: Of course you can, a 20g-30g free sample is available for you to test.
Q5: What’s the payment?
A: We accept T/T,L/C,D/A,D/P,Western Union,Paypal.
Q6:What is your package and storage?
A:25kg per paper drum with double layer poly bag inside.
Store in cool and dry place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Q7:What is your return service policy?
A: We offer a 45days guarantee on receipt of goods without any damage to packing. We will return your money if our products don’t conform to your approved quality.