Herb Source: Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.
Part Used: Fruit
Appearance: Dark Red Powder
Test Method: HPLC
CAS#: 502-65-8Send Inquiry
Lycopene Extract is a carotenoid and phytonutrient which is found in red fruits and vegetables, such as tomatoes, pink grapefruits, apricots, pink guavas, watermelons and papayas. It is found in particularly high amounts in tomatoes and tomato products. It is the compound that is responsible for the red color in these foods.
Lycopene Extract is a powerful antioxidant, it can help protect against degenerative diseases. It does this by neutralizing free radicals in the body. It help prevent DNA damage in the cells and help the cells to function better. With high levels lycopene in the blood and fatty tissues, lycopene can reduce the risk of cancer, heart disease and macular degeneration.
1. Lycopene Extract powder can be used for anti-cancer and anti-tumor.
2. Anti-radiation and anti-aging.
4. Enhance human immunity.
5. Protect cardiovascular system.
6. Used for treating heart disease.
7. Effect of anti-ultraviolet radiation.
8. Effect of suppression mutagenesis.
9. Improve skin allergies.
10. Anti-inebriation effect.
11. Effects of prevention of osteoporosis, lowering blood pressure, reducing the exercise-induced asthma.
1. In food field, Lycopene Extract is mainly used as food additives for colorant and health care;
2. In cosmetic field as raw material, it is mainly used to whitening, anti-wrinkle and UV protection;
3. In pharmaceutical field as raw materials, it is made into capsule to prevent cance.
25kg/Fiber Drum (35 cm* 53 cm), Double plastic bag inside;
1Kg/Aluminum foil bag, with single plastic inside, and carton outside;
And other package, or as your requirements.
Delivery: Sea/ Air Shipping & International Express
Shipping Time: 2-3 working days after payment
Storage: Kept away from strong light and heat.
Shelf Life: 24 months
Q1: Are you manufacturer or trading company for Lycopene Extract ?
A:We are trader with ISO22000,Kosher,Halal,HACCP certified over 10 years.
Q2:How can we guarantee you receive a good quality ?
A: Our own factory comply to GMP standard and run with strict quality control,every batch of the product must be tested and ensure the quality before shipment.
Q3: What’s the delivery and shipping of Lycopene Extract ?
A:For sample,around 1-3days to be sent out upon receipt of payment by
DHL,Fedex,TNT,UPS,EMS or SF.
For small order, please expect 3-7days by DHL. FedEx,TNT,UPS EMS or SF.
For bulk order, around 2 weeks to finish production from order confirmation,will be delivered by air or sea as customer requested.
Q4: Can I get some sample to test the quality?
A: Of course you can, a 20g-30g free sample is available for you to test.
Q5: What’s the payment?
A: We accept T/T,L/C,D/A,D/P,Western Union,Paypal.
Q6:What is your package and storage?
A:25kg per paper drum with double layer poly bag inside.
Store in cool and dry place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Q7:What is your return service policy?
A: We offer a 45days guarantee on receipt of goods without any damage to packing. We will return your money if our products don’t conform to your approved quality.