Herb Source: Fagopyrum tataricum (L.) Gaertn
Part Used: Seed
Appearance: Brown Fine Powder.
Active Ingredients: Flavonoids, Rutin
Specification: 5:1, 10:1, 20:1 or 10%-50%(Rutin)
Test Method: UV, HPLC
Appearance: Fine Brownish-yellow Powder
CAS#: 153-18-4 (Rutin)Send Inquiry
Buckwheat Extract, Tartary Wheat Flavone, Buckwheat Flavonoids
Buckwheat is a plant. People make flour from the leaves and flowers. This flour can be used either as food (usually in bread, pancakes, and noodles) or as medicine. It has been speculated that buckwheat may benefit people with cholesterol issues. Buckwheat extract might help people with diabetes by improving how well the body deals with blood sugar. Buckwheat is not only a kind of food, but also a valuable product for health care. Buckwheat extract flavonoids is extracted from the flowers and leaves of Pagopyrum tataricum. This ingredient can well control blood sugar and prevent diabetes. Buckwheat extract with flavone shows the effects of lowering the risk of high cholesterol and high blood pressure, therefore protecting against heart disease, atherosclerosis, ischemic strike, obesity and premature death. It's also helpful in preventing gallstone, inhibiting cancer and leukemia.
1. Buckwheat extract can reduce blood sugar, high blood cholesterol, and enhancing the role of human immunity.
2. Buckwheat extract can adjuvant therapy for diabetes, hypertension, coronary heart disease, stroke and so on.
3. Buckwheat extract is used for dispelling wet, relieving pain, detoxification, expelling swelling and benefiting stomach.
1. Applied in food field, buckwheat extract with flavone is added into kinds of beverage, liquor and foods as functional food additive.
2. Applied in health care product and supplement field, tartary buckwheat extract is widely added into various kinds of health products.
3. Tartary buckwheat extract with flavonoid can be used in cosmetics field.
4. Buckwheat extract can be used in pharmaceutical field.
25kg/Fiber Drum (35 cm* 53 cm), Double plastic bag inside;
1Kg/Aluminum foil bag, with single plastic inside, and carton outside;
And other package, or as your requirements.
Delivery: Sea/ Air Shipping & International Express
Shipping Time: 2-3 working days after payment
Storage: Kept away from strong light and heat.
Shelf Life: 24 months
Q1: Are you manufacturer or trading company for Buckwheat Extract?
A:We are trader with ISO22000,Kosher,Halal,HACCP certified over 10 years.
Q2:How can we guarantee you receive a good quality Buckwheat Extract?
A: Our own factory comply to GMP standard and run with strict quality control,every batch of the product must be tested and ensure the quality before shipment.
Q3: What’s the delivery and shipping of Buckwheat Extract?
A:For sample,around 1-3days to be sent out upon receipt of payment by
DHL,Fedex,TNT,UPS,EMS or SF.
For small order, please expect 3-7days by DHL. FedEx,TNT,UPS EMS or SF.
For bulk order, around 2 weeks to finish production from order confirmation,will be delivered by air or sea as customer requested.
Q4: Can I get some sample to test the quality?
A: Of course you can, a 20g-30g free sample is available for you to test.
Q5: What’s the payment?
A: We accept T/T,L/C,D/A,D/P,Western Union,Paypal.
Q6:What is your package and storage?
A:25kg per paper drum with double layer poly bag inside.
Store in cool and dry place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Q7:What is your return service policy?
A: We offer a 45days guarantee on receipt of goods without any damage to packing. We will return your money if our products don’t conform to your approved quality.