Herb Source: Rosmarinus officinalis
Part Used: Leaf Appearance: Yellow or Yellow Brown Powder
Specification: 3%, 5%, 7%, 10%, 20%, 30%, 98% Test Method: HPLC
CAS#: 20283-92-5Send Inquiry
Rosmarinus officinalis L., is also known as rosemary. This herb is an evergreen shrub, with lovely aromatic linear leaves. The tonic, astringent, and diaphoretic or the property of increasing perspiration effects of the rosemary are widely recognized and acknowledged across the world. The essence of rosemary can be taken in the form of an infusion, a wine, a tea or as a spirit, or in other words an alcoholic solution. The aromatic herb can also be used for a bath.
Rosmarinic acid is a caffeic acid ester found in a variety of plants, which has antioxidant and medicinal properties. In the early 1990s, experts began the study of rosemary antioxidants, the study compared the antioxidant effect 36 kinds of aromatic plants, the agreement that Rosemary is widely recognized as a highly efficient plant antioxidant effect, its various complex lipid oxidation species has a strong inhibitory effect.
1. Antioxidant: Rosemary acid with a strong free radical scavenging activity and antioxidant activity.
2. Antidepressant: Rosemary acid powder has effect through the hippocampus, the proliferation of new cells and produce an antidepressant-like effects.
3. Antibacterial: Rosemary acid has broad antimicrobial activity against bacteria and fungi are inhibited. It on Bacillus subtilis, Micrococcus luteus, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus and Rhizoctonia bacteria and other bacteria significantly inhibited.
4. Rosmarinic acid has the function of anti-inflammatory.
5. Rosmarinic acid is used for antiviral.
1. Rosmarinic acid can be used as raw material in medicine field.
2. Rosmarinic acid is used in health care product field.
3. Rosmarinic acid can be used in food industry.
4. Rosmarinic acid can be used as raw material in cosmetic field.
25kg/Fiber Drum (35 cm* 53 cm), Double plastic bag inside;
1Kg/Aluminum foil bag, with single plastic inside, and carton outside;
And other package, or as your requirements.
Delivery: Sea/ Air Shipping & International Express
Shipping Time: 2-3 working days after payment
Storage: Kept away from strong light and heat.
Shelf Life: 24 months
Q1: Are you manufacturer or trading company for Rosmarinic Acid?
A:We are trader with ISO22000,Kosher,Halal,HACCP certified over 10 years.
Q2:How can we guarantee you receive a good quality Rosmarinic Acid?
A: Our own factory comply to GMP standard and run with strict quality control,every batch of the product must be tested and ensure the quality before shipment.
Q3: What’s the delivery and shipping of Rosmarinic Acid?
A:For sample,around 1-3days to be sent out upon receipt of payment by
DHL,Fedex,TNT,UPS,EMS or SF.
For small order, please expect 3-7days by DHL. FedEx,TNT,UPS EMS or SF.
For bulk order, around 2 weeks to finish production from order confirmation,will be delivered by air or sea as customer requested.
Q4: Can I get some sample to test the quality?
A: Of course you can, a 20g-30g free sample is available for you to test.
Q5: What’s the payment?
A: We accept T/T,L/C,D/A,D/P,Western Union,Paypal.
Q6:What is your package and storage?
A:25kg per paper drum with double layer poly bag inside.
Store in cool and dry place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Q7:What is your return service policy?
A: We offer a 45days guarantee on receipt of goods without any damage to packing. We will return your money if our products don’t conform to your approved quality.